1. A free 20-minute taster sessions are offered for the lessons conducted at Teacher’s studio or online. A £15 security deposit is chargeable on the booking and will be refunded once the taster has been attended.
2. Lessons will be given on a term by term basis, following the local state school term dates.
3. It is expected the student will attend all scheduled lessons within the term.
4. Students are expected to attend regularly and punctually at the time arranged.
5. Late lessons will not be extended.
6. Lessons during the school holidays are available if agreed in advance and are subject to Teacher’s availability.
7. Lesson fees are payable in advance for the whole term, no later than five working days before the start of the new term.
8. Payments are accepted by BACs transfer as per issued invoice.
10. We reserve the right not to provide the lesson if the fees have not been paid in full.
11. All lesson fees are non-refundable.
12. Exam booking fees, competition and festival entry fees (and other) to be paid separately as per issued invoice.
13. A minimum 24-hours cancellation notice is required. The fee for the class will be then credited towards the next invoice.
14. If cancelled with less than 24 hours - full charges apply and no make up credit/rescheduling is offered.
15. Each student is entitled to 1 make up lesson per term if cancelled with at least 6 hours notice. Make up lessons are subject to availability of the Teacher.
16. All cancellations to be made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Student’s full name, surname and the scheduled lesson day/time must be stated.
17. In the case if the Teacher needs to cancel due to professional reasons or illness, as much notice as possible will be given via email. The missed lesson will be offered for rescheduling or credited towards the next invoice or refunded.
18. 2 weeks notice is required to discontinue the lessons. If no such notice is given, an administration charge of £50.00 will be payable.
19. The student will purchase their own music books and materials as advised by the teacher.
20. Teachers make every effort to improve the knowledge and ability of the students, but a student cannot be expected to improve unless he/she fully co-operates with the Teacher and in particular adheres to the practice sessions as advised.